Each book in this series includes 20 units designed to help Primary students develop the essential skills needed for success with mathematics, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. The material is ideally suited for ,learning support as the explanations and activities give a thorough treatment of each topic.
- each unit includes a brief explanation of an addition or subtraction concept
- We Practise section includes examples of the concept and how it is used
- You Practise section includes up to 10 questions to help the student practise and apply the concept
- two tests to review progress and an answers section
- removable game cards for fun games and practice